1. You get more than you pay for The hardest rule for most people to follow in business is - It's not what something costs you, it's what it makes you in the long run. Even if something might cost you a million dollars, but makes you ten million - is it worthwhile? Is attracting a new client more valuable than the possibility of scaring them away to your competition? Even Amazon and Microsoft started in garages - but they looked much bigger - and now they are. Image is all!
2. You shouldn't design your own quality brochure Many people fancy themselves as designers. They know what they want and do their best to do it on their own. While it’s true that anyone can theoretically design an ad piece, is it really the kind of advertising you want your potential clients to see? And do you truly have the time to break away from running your business to sit down and craft a professional ad program that will have the impact you need? Using The AdLab is like having your own in-house design team, armed with years of experience.
3. Your current advertising isn't working Even the best designs get stale and people start ignoring your efforts. Unless your advertising is overwhelming you with new customers, it may be time to step back and try a different approach. Even a new designer.
4. You don’t have time to delegate the work After the initial consultation on your needs and wishes, we leave you alone to run your business while we come up with the plan to improve on that. The only delegation you need to make is by choosing us to be in charge of your new image.
5. We know your business That may not be true for now. However, in the rare cases we don't, we plan to get to know your business very well so we can craft a professional design package that works best for your company. We intend to pick your brain as much as you will allow us.
6. You want to work with someone local If you are located in or near Houston, Texas, that's not a problem. If not, we can work around it. You don’t even have to leave your desk because you can manage the entire project right from your computer, saving you valuable time and money.
7. You are very picky about what you want At The AdLab, our passion is your success, so it is important to us that you are happy with what we do for you. We will work until you are 100% satisfied with the results. That is our guarantee.